Re: nnrss how to subscribe

From: Arkady Grudzinsky
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2016 13:04:48 -0700

On Tue, Sep 13 2016, Adam Sjøgren wrote:

> Does nnrss handle Atom? The feed from kremlin.ru is not an RSS-feed but
> an Atom-feed, as far as I can see.
>
> I think at some point you had to convert Atom to RSS for nnrss to read
> it, but I stopped using nnrss many years ago, so this may be outdated
> information. See also:
>
>  · https://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/GnusRss#toc6

Thanks! I'll play with it some more.  At least, I understand why
it does not work now.

Using gwene.org seems to be another solution, but for some reason
I can't reach http://gwene.org in my browser although it seems to
be responding to ping and I can see gwene.org nntp groups in
Gnus.  It may have the web server temporarily down.  I have not
seen any announcements of gwene.org closing.

--
Arkady