Not killing viewer?!

From: Adam Sjøgren
Subject: Not killing viewer?!
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2016 10:18:50 +0100

I receive an email with a Microsoft Word document attached. That is
annoying in itself, but I click it, and Libreoffice opens with the
document.

So far, so good.

Then I read the next email in Gnus.

And Libreoffice is killed. Gone. Window closed.

Which is kind of annoying as I wanted to look at another email at the
same time as looking at the Microsoft Word document.

Wasn't this fixed at some point? Do I just need to twiddle some
configuration?

  Grumpily yours,

    Adam

--
 "Watch it man, there's a beverage here"                      Adam Sjøgren
                                                         asjo@koldfront.dk