Re: make sent emails synced in imap sent folder

From: fkqqrr
Subject: Re: make sent emails synced in imap sent folder
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2016 15:38:47 +0800

> Fkqqrr <fkqqrr@autistici.org> writes:
>
>> Eric Abrahamsen <eric@ericabrahamsen.net> writes:

>>> You can set the `gnus-message-archive-group' option to the desired
>>> "Sent" folder. If you have more than one account you're trying to set
>>> up, you can set that option to a function that takes one argument, a
>>> group name, and returns the appropriate archive group. In my case:
>>>
>>> (defun my-archiver-figure-outer (group)
>>>   (cond ((string-match-p "nnimap\\+This-Account\\|gmane" group)
>>>      "nnimap+This-Account:Sent")
>>>     ((string-match-p "nnimap\\+That-Account" group)
>>>      "nnimap+That-Account:Sent")))
If all `cond' does not match, where will the `archive' message go?
(for example, just write a new mail by `m' without enterning any
group. Just stay on the start `Group' buffer)

I know the default is `archive' on local disk. But this line:
>>> (setq gnus-message-archive-group #'my-archiver-figure-outer)
prevents un-matched sent items archived locally.

Should I add a condition:

   ((string-match-p ".*" group)
    "nnimap+3rd-account:Sent")

  Like this?

--
Who am I? Where am I from? Where am I going?