Re: sample - [address@hidden] Dilbert.com - Daily Strip Email

From: Saša Janiška
Subject: Re: sample - [address@hidden] Dilbert.com - Daily Strip Email
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2016 11:33:35 +0100

> And `W D W' works fine for me on that message, both in mail and news.
> The images are displayed towards the end of the article, though, since
> it's a table and shr doesn't display images inline in tables.

Switching from 'shr to 'gnus-w3m solves it. Don't know what are some
further implications of it, but for now the problem is solved. ;)

Thank you for your assistance and even more for providing Gnus!!

The more I'm using it - the more I love it...

Sincerely,
Gour

--
One who sees inaction in action, and action in inaction,
is intelligent among men, and he is in the transcendental position,