Re: spam

From: Hikaru Ichijyo
Subject: Re: spam
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 20:51:22 -0600

incal <embe8573@student.uu.se> writes:

> You seem to get a lot of spam. While it is mostly the
> job of the server software not to propagate it, last
> line of defense client-side anti-spam is something I
> would like to have better.

I've been accumulating good ones for a very long time.  Actually, I
don't get much.  I use procmail to filter it.

> But I do get spam very rarely so someone must be doing
> something right.

It's a real science, making tasteless ads look like something you need
to be reading.  :)

--
He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy from
oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent