Re: new subject

From: Peter Münster
Subject: Re: new subject
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2015 20:58:32 +0100

On Sun, Jan 25 2015, incal wrote:

>> Yeah, C-c C-f s ! ;)
>
> Indeed, however sometimes you reply to a post the old
> way,

Hi,

What is the old way?

> and in mid-edit you realize you are talking about something else.
> Or do you have a keystroke for that as well?

Yes: C-c C-f s. (Why "as well"?)

> Actually, I do - sort of:
>     http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573/conf/emacs-init/gnus/moggle.el

What is this?

Anyway, you seem to do strange things:
- When you reply to a message, Gnus usually strips the "(was: ...)"
  part. That did not happen in your reply.
- You replied to my message, but it does not appear in your
  "References:" header, so that the thread is broken.
Do you really use Gnus?

--
           Peter