Re: gnus-calendar / gnus-icalendar in Emacs24?

From: Gijs Hillenius
Subject: Re: gnus-calendar / gnus-icalendar in Emacs24?
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2014 17:50:41 +0100

On 15 Dec 2014, Adam Sjøgren wrote:

> Loris writes:
>
>> Does anyone know the status of gnus-calendar / gnus-icalendar?
>
> It is working well for me.

The past two days I've had a few occasions to put this to the test. When
someone using Lotus Notes sends me an invitation, gnus-icalendar is even
able to return accept responses. Yay!

For Outlook/Exchange based invitations, I can add the meeting requests,
but there is no [accept] thingie.

David, would you want to see some of the latter?

In any case, this is a very neat feature.