Re: gnus-calendar / gnus-icalendar in Emacs24?

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: gnus-calendar / gnus-icalendar in Emacs24?
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 16:25:31 +0100

"Loris Bennett" <loris.bennett@fu-berlin.de> writes:

> Does anyone know the status of gnus-calendar /
> gnus-icalendar?

I never heard of either, but you are of course aware
of the plain Emacs calendar?

    http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573/dumps/calendar.png

Personally, I stick to the mantra "try it today - in a
different way" so I never bother with what day it is,
but I heard of some people who do, and for them I do
see the idea of using Gnus as a calendar. The days
could be the summary, and what you "must" do (or what
you actually didn't) can be posts. Yes, good idea.

Tell us more if/when you find out. Good luck!

--
underground experts united