bad word (body)

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: bad word (body)
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2014 23:49:59 +0200

Sometimes I cannot send to Aioe.org because it says
there is a bad word in the body.

But I can't find it. So I try to modify the text to get
rid of it.

Sometimes I do but still cannot understand what is bad
about it.

Sometimes I can't find it. By then, I have tried so
many times so when I try to send something completely
different that doesn't comply either, because there are
"too many errors from my IP". So I have to get a new
IP... (Yeah, completely ridiculous!)

Is this a Gnus issue or Aioe issue? Or channel issue?
(I have noticed it happens more often on the
alt.os.linux channel.)

Question: how do I find out exactly what word is bad so
I can just remove it (them) and send?

--
underground experts united