keys for storing the hidden url at point

From: H. Dieter Wilhelm
Subject: keys for storing the hidden url at point
Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2014 08:46:13 +0200

Hello gnus,

is there a keyboard shortcut for storing the hidden url of a link?

The use case is that when I'm reading some rss articles at work I can't
just press RETURN, because then I'm behind a restrictive firewall and
I've set my default browser without proxy.  At work then I'd like to
paste the url into another browser with proxy settings.  At the moment
I've to display the article in raw mode, search the url and copy it.

     Dieter
--
Best wishes
H. Dieter Wilhelm