Re: How to get mail from localhost?

From: Pascal J. Bourguignon
Subject: Re: How to get mail from localhost?
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2014 07:53:52 +0100

Sharon Kimble <boudiccas@talktalk.net> writes:

> I've been looking at various sites today but haven't seen anything which would
> allow me to got local-hosts system-mail, from '/var/mail/boudiccas'. How can I
> do it please? What should I put in my '.gnus.el' please?

C-h v gnus-select-method RET

says:

    If you want to use your local spool, say:

    (setq gnus-select-method (list 'nnspool (system-name)))

    If you use this variable, you must set `gnus-nntp-server' to nil.

If you want to get mails or news from serveral sources, you can also use
gnus-secondary-select-methods.

--
__Pascal Bourguignon__
http://www.informatimago.com/