Re: Gcc is ignored when sending mail from emacs lisp

From: Alexander Baier
Subject: Re: Gcc is ignored when sending mail from emacs lisp
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2013 01:10:12 +0200

> Alexander Baier <lexi.baier@gmail.com> writes:
>
>>                         ("Gcc" . "nnimap+imap.server.com:\"Sent Items\"")))
>
> Hm...  is it possible that the spaces in the group name is the problem
> here?  I haven't tested myself...

There is another folder on the IMAP server
"nnimap+imap.server.com:Sent" that I tried without luck: When I
subscribe to said group to see if there is new mail, nothing has
arrived. The same is true for all the other folders I have acces to on
that server.

Maybe this is a problem with the IMAP server? As far as I know, this is
some Microsoft product, as I can also use Microsoft Office Outlook Web
Access to view my mail in the browser.

How do I create some kind of temporary group, so I can test, if gnus
might be moving mail to that directory.

Best regards,

Alex