Re: Get group metadata/stats

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Get group metadata/stats
Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2013 17:06:14 +0200

>> Like what user wrote the most articles, what day had the most
>> traffic, etc.
>
> I don't think there's any way to do that.
>
>> PS. Good job answering all questions. Cool "batch" way to do
>> it. DS.
>
> I suck.  >"?

Well, no part of that emoticon is listed by Wikipedia, so at least
you are original. Seriously, let me tell you that Gnus has
improved my life quality enormously. Those web interfaces (like
the SX sites, but just about any web forum, or web mail interface)
were literally killing me (physically), for my fingers and eyes,
Gnus (and Emacs) has been a dream.

--
Emanuel Berg - programmer (hire me! CV below)
computer projects: http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573