Re: How to set up Gnus as default mailto application in Ubuntu?

From: Ashish SHUKLA
Subject: Re: How to set up Gnus as default mailto application in Ubuntu?
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2013 23:26:58 +0530

Marius Hofert writes:
> Hi Ashish,

> Thanks a lot for helping.

> How can I use the script?

> google-chrome -> Settings -> Privacy -> Content settings... -> Handlers ->
> Manage handlers... somehow does not allow to add scripts.

> Cheers,

> Marius

I didn't look at the link you provided. I tested it with firefox, when I click
on 'mailto:' link it asks me which application i would like to open this
'mailto:' link with, and there I specified the path to my script.

HTH
--
Ashish SHUKLA

“There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even
against the whole world, you were not mad.” (George Orwell, "Nineteen
Eighty-Four", 1949)

Sent from my Emacs