Re: Wrong date for delayed articles?

From: Angel de Vicente
Subject: Re: Wrong date for delayed articles?
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 01:08:35 +0000

Hi,

>> In terms of spell-checking hooks, my .gnus.el has
>>
>> (add-hook 'message-send-hook 'ispell-message)
>>
>> Perhaps it is just a matter of adding the ispell-message to a different
>> hook, but I'm not sure which one.
>
> `gnus-draft-send' binds `message-send-hook' to nil before sending from
> the nndrafts:queue group.  Is that how you send your delayed messages?

I just followed the info node on delayed articles, so basically I did
call gnus-delay-initialize in my .emacs
http://www.gnus.org/manual/gnus_75.html#SEC75

According to that,

"And whenever you get new news, Gnus looks through the group for
articles which are due and sends them. It uses the gnus-delay-send-queue
function for this. By default, this function is added to the hook
gnus-get-new-news-hook. But of course, you can change this. Maybe you
want to use the demon to send drafts? Just tell the demon to execute the
gnus-delay-send-queue function."

but I have no idea how to set Gnus so that spell-checking will be done
when I hit C-c C-j, before it is put in the delayed folder, and not at
the time of being sent, which is not useful.

Any help appreciated (and I promise not to take so long next time to
reply :-)

Thanks,
--
Ángel de Vicente