Getting to the original article with gwene feeds

From: Haider Rizvi
Subject: Getting to the original article with gwene feeds
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2012 16:31:47 -0400

I am starting to use gwene using gnus. I am looking for a simple key
binding (like the <ret> key) that will let me open the original
article in a browser. The url is there in the Archived-at
header.

Looked around the web to see if it was discussed somewhere but didn't
find any relevant discussions.

For the nnrss groups, I have the browse-nnrss-url defined as per the
manual, and bound to <enter> key. Something similar (or may be <ret>
in this context) can be used?

Regards,
--
Haider