Re: No new mail group creation in *Group* buffer

From: Ronan Keryell
Subject: Re: No new mail group creation in *Group* buffer
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2012 10:12:13 -0700

    Lars> Ronan Keryell <Ronan.Keryell@wild-systems.com> writes:
    >> A colleague of mine has a weird behaviour with her GNUS for years
    >> now (so it is not related to a recent GNUS or Emacs version): the
    >> new mail groups do not show up in the *Group* buffer, either with
    >> L or l.

    Lars> Does `F' help?

Indeed, YES !

Now she can see a spam of new mail groups! :-)

I guess the gnus-group-find-new-groups function behind the F key should
normally be called automatically in some dark hooks...

We will see if she has to use F again or if she will get the new mail
group automatically next time.

Thanks a lot.
--
  Ronan KERYELL