gnus.registry.eioio when migrating from emacs 24.1 to 24.2

From: Alan Schmitt
Subject: gnus.registry.eioio when migrating from emacs 24.1 to 24.2
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 16:45:10 +0200

Hello,

I just compiled emacs 24.2, and when starting gnus I get these strange
messages:

Reindexing the Gnus registry (tracked change)
Initializing the registry
Reading Gnus registry from ~/.gnus.registry.eioio...
The Gnus registry could not be loaded from ~/.gnus.registry.eioio, creating a
new one
Remaking the Gnus registry
Reindexing the Gnus registry (tracked change)
Opening connection to inria via shell...
Reading /Users/schmitta/.newsrc.eld...
Reading Gnus registry from ~/.gnus.registry.eioio...
The Gnus registry could not be loaded from ~/.gnus.registry.eioio, creating a
new one
Remaking the Gnus registry
Reindexing the Gnus registry (tracked change)
Opening nnfolder server on archive...done
No new newsgroups
Checking new news...
nnimap read 0k from inria
Reading active file via nndraft...done
Checking new news...done
Warning: The Gnus registry could not be loaded from ~/.gnus.registry.eioio,
creating a new one; The Gnus registry could not be loaded from
~/.gnus.registry.eioio, creating a new one

Somehow it seems to be remaking the registry, but each time I launch
emacs, I get the warning again.

Am I doing something wrong? Is there a way to fix this? (I searched
about this error and could only find problem when migrating from older
emacsen.)

Thanks,

Alan