Re: Gnus hangs while trying to connect to IMAP server with starttls

From: Marcus Harnisch
Subject: Re: Gnus hangs while trying to connect to IMAP server with starttls
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 13:06:12 +0200

Hi Gary,

You seem to be working on a Windows platform. I am having trouble to use
startls-cli, since both, the official Windows binary as well as Gnus,
seem to be rather unflexible with respect to CRLF handling -- and they
disagree in places.

I have had a brief exchange about this with Simon Josefsson either here
or on the xemacs-beta list, but I can't find the messgages ATM.

--
Marcus