Re: gnus nnmh filename display

From: Mike Kupfer
Subject: Re: gnus nnmh filename display
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 19:44:27 -0700

Dan Espen writes:

> I'm using Gnus to read mail and store my mail in "MH" format.
>
> To use MH you really do need to know the filename for a message
> (which is a number).
> I'd like the nnmh folder summary to display the filename but I have no
> clue how to do that.
>
> Anyone have any hints?

Do you mean in the summary buffer, on a per-message basis?  I don't
know how to do that.  But when I need to know the MH message number
when using Gnus, I just view the message.  The message number appears
in the modeline for the summary buffer.

> I believe most MH users will tell you that GNUS should do this
> by default.

Not me; I don't think it's a good use of precious screen real estate.

regards,
mike