Re: multiple gmail accounts: smtp and expiry

From: Sivaram Neelakantan
Subject: Re: multiple gmail accounts: smtp and expiry
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 18:13:39 +0530

On Sat, Apr 14 2012,George McNinch wrote:

> Hi,
>
> To the extent that this is useful, I thought I'd share some
> idea(s)/solution(s) to issues related to smtp and expiry for multiple
> gmail accounts in gnus.

Nice.

If I may be bold enough to request, why don't you put this up in
emacswiki?  All I did for GnusMSMTP link in wiki was simply write down
stuff similar to way you'd done here.  It took me 10m to figure things
out on the wiki.

[snipped 113 lines]

And if people have better ideas, they'd correct it on the wiki.

 sivaram