Re: the problem of emacs with gnus

From: Sisyphus
Subject: Re: the problem of emacs with gnus
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 19:14:49 -0000

Thanks very much for your reply!
I am very sorry for my careless description.
You are right, I can load the files whose path include blank space in gnus
mode, but I can't load any files whose path include Chinese characters.
For example, when I load the file which path is
"~/视频/text yang.txt"
(after the "~/" are two Chinese characters)
The emacs show the following  message :

find-file-existing: ~/视频/text yang.txt does not exist

Could you give me some suggestions of this problem?
Apologize for my careless description again.
--
Sisyphus
http://yangbinblog.tk/