tripping over my fingers.....

From: Greg A. Woods
Subject: tripping over my fingers.....
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 19:13:13 -0000

So, I'm finding that I'm constantly tripping myself up now when I switch
between reading mail (in Wanderlust) and reading news (now in Gnus).

First off let me be clear:  Gnus will never be my mail reader.  :-)

Don't even bother.

Second, e-mail always has, and always will be, more important to me than
news, so the e-mail UI necessarily prevails.

So, has anyone by any chance got a .gnus fragment that'll rebind some of
the more important Gnus key bindings into something a little more
friendly to my Wanderlust-trained fingers?

--
                                                Greg A. Woods
                                                RoboHack

<woods@robohack.ca>     living on the edge      http://www.robohack.ca/