View seen articles in summary

From: Philippe M. Coatmeur
Subject: View seen articles in summary
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 07:09:52 +0000

Hi everyone ; I'm getting up to speed with gnus and I really like to be
able to format and mail any piece of text. But there is one thing that I
can't seem to understand : How to make the (imap folders) summary display,
well, *all*
articles exept those that I explicitely delete of flag otherwise ?
The articles are here, they exist, I can search them using nnir, and
they magically re-appear, bit how can I make them stay there ?

Couple of additionnal noob questions :
-How to make the mail fields (To:, Subject:, etc.) read-only ?

-How to set the default number of displayed (nntp) articles, say to 200
 ?

Phil