Re: Where would this article be split to

From: Adam Sjøgren
Subject: Re: Where would this article be split to
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 08:26:45 +0100

On Sun, 30 Oct 2011 18:09:39 -0400, Slackrat wrote:

> I forgot the keystroikes and can't seem to locate them in the manual or
> info

> They return the groups the article would be split into

  B q runs the command gnus-summary-respool-query, which is an
  interactive compiled Lisp function in `gnus-sum.el'.

  It is bound to B q, <menu-bar> <Article> <Copy, move,... (Backend)>
  <Query respool>.

  (gnus-summary-respool-query &optional SILENT TRACE)

  Query where the respool algorithm would put this article.

Is the one you are looking for, I think?

  Best regards,

--
 "Gav                                                         Adam Sjøgren
  Strik"                                                 asjo@koldfront.dk