Problem incorporating old mail from Thunderbird

From: Angel de Vicente
Subject: Problem incorporating old mail from Thunderbird
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2011 12:36:07 +0100

Hi,

I'm trying to import all my archived mail, which until now I was
managing with Thunderbird. I have several archive files in Thunderbird,
and all of them have worked very well when importing to Gnus (G f), but
with one of them, it only finds 3 articles, despite the actual number
being around 3700.

The *Messages* buffer doesn't show any possible errors.

============
Retrieving newsgroup: nndoc+/home/angelv/2009:2009...
Opening nndoc server on /home/angelv/2009...done
Fetching headers for nndoc+/home/angelv/2009:2009...done
Generating summary...done
No old news.

Any idea what could be the problem and how to solve it?

Thanks,
--
Ángel de Vicente
http://angel-de-vicente.blogspot.com/