Re: Gnus, maildir, and nnmaildir

From: John
Subject: Re: Gnus, maildir, and nnmaildir
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2011 23:25:07 +0000 (UTC)

> Did you subscribe to your new groups? In your *Group* buffer hit "^"
> then select your backend with "enter" and then subscribe to groups using
> "u". If thats the solution then look into using topics too in order to
> logically group your mail groups.

Thanks for posting this.  I was having the same issue and this allowed me to
access my inboxes.  If you have never used Gnus before (like me) the online
documentation in this area is lacking (e.g. initially, I was putting imap info
in my .emacs file and wondering why it was throwing errors)

Thanks, much appreciated! J