Re: fetching articles in thread for mail

From: Alberto Luaces
Subject: Re: fetching articles in thread for mail
Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2011 09:09:59 +0100

prad writes:

> Alberto Luaces writes:
>
>> Are you by chance using nnimap? It happened the same for me.
> yes and that would probably explain the problem.
> now it is on my local machine and accessible through dovecot though not
> in server mode.

I asked the same question months ago on this list, and eventually we
found IIRC, that the references for the mails that were supposed to be
in the same thread didn't match. So we thought my IMAP servers were to
blame (I'm using one Zimbra and one gmail account).

Now that you say that it also happens with Dovecot, I'm starting to
think the servers are not the problem.