gnus-posting-styles trouble

From: Leonidas Tsampros
Subject: gnus-posting-styles trouble
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 15:46:39 -0000

Hi all,

My gnus-posting-styles are:

(setq gnus-posting-styles
       '((".*" (address "ltsampros@upnet.gr"))
         ("mail.freemail" (address "ltsampros@freemail.gr"))
         ("corporate" (address "ltsampros@corporate.com"))
         ("example" (address "me@example.com"))))

My groups are in topics like the following:

[personal -- 0]
         0: nnml:mail.INBOX
         0: nnml:mail.freemail
[corporate -- 0 ]
         0: nnimap+IPaddress:INBOX/folder1
         0: nnimap+IPaddress:INBOX/folder2

where IPaddress is substituted with the IP of my corporate mail server.

How it currently behaves:

a) Going above any mailbox under the corporate topic, pressing 'm' to
send new mail correctly sets the From adress as specified in the
gnus-posting-styles. (I guess that a match takes place with the topic
name)

b) Going above every mailbox in my Group buffer, the mail is corrently
set to ltsampros@upnet.gr as specified in the ".*" rule of my configuration.

c) Going above the nnml:mail.freemail box and pressing m, the mail is
still set to the match of the first rule, like this second rule never
did a match.

My problem is the behaviour with c). I would expect that the second
rule would match the group name and set the address to
ltsampros@freemail.gr.

Any ideas guys on what is going wrong with this configuration?

Thanks
Leonidas