Re: HTML URL viewer for Windows

From: Slackrat
Subject: Re: HTML URL viewer for Windows
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 15:45:12 -0000

Stephen Leake a écrit profondement:

| Slackrat <g-no-ose@azurservers.com> writes:
>
| > The following message is a courtesy copy of an article
| > that has been posted to gnu.emacs.gnus as well.
| >
| > Can  someone please clue me in what App I should use for viewing an URL
| > embedded in a message when I am using gnus on a Windows machine please
>
| I use this home grown stuff (below). 'sal-find-file-at-point' is bound
| to C-F12; position point on the URL, hit C-F12, and your favorite
| browser pops up.

Thanks a million

I shall try that later today when I have a little spare time

Unfortunately WinDoze is a foreign language to me and I must admit to be
struggling badly.

I've been a Slackware soldier for going on 20 years  but recently
encountered a situation where it wss imperative to use WinDoze

Slackrat