Re: Email I send no longer gets through?

From: Bill
Subject: Re: Email I send no longer gets through?
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 15:45:08 -0000

On Aug 30, 4:41 am, Slackrat <g-no-...@azurservers.com> wrote:
> Stephen Leake a écrit profondement:
>

> | Can you send mail from the command line (not using Gnus)? That will tell
> | you whether it's Gnus or your connection/server that is the problem.

> Then:
> tail /var/log/maillog (or wherever your logs lurk)

I can try that tonight.  I think I found the problem, though; I
installed geximon and discovered exim is freezing my emails and won't
let me thaw them.  Now I think I have to figure out how to configure
exim4.  I didn't do anything special when I moved from Ubuntu to
Debian, and I thought it all worked because I was receiving emails.

Bill