Re: New mail not showing up

From: Konstantin Kletschke
Subject: Re: New mail not showing up
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 15:44:22 -0000

Finally I got the same problem. I suspect Numbers got on when _another_
imap client deleted mail in the imap Mailbox. Since then gnus sometimes
displays a new Mail in Group Buffer after M-g but does not display
it. Only old, long ago deleted mails.

Ted Zlatanov <tzz@lifelogs.com> writes:

> Sounds like your article numbers may be screwed up.  Can you check the
> IMAP article numbers vs. the ones in your newsrc.eld?

How can I do this and what should I do if yes?

Konsti