Re: Some handy functions

From: Ulf Stegemann
Subject: Re: Some handy functions
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 15:43:30 -0000

Cecil Westerhof <Cecil@decebal.nl> wrote:

> I have made some general functions to extend Gnus. [...] Setting the
> dictionary to use (sometimes I need Dutch, sometimes I need British),

I did something similar for a while, although I used the To address for
setting the dictionary. I've switched to auto-dictionary.el
(http://nschum.de/src/emacs/auto-dictionary/) which sets the dictionary
based on buffer contents. It works quiet good and has the additional
benefit that you can use it with any buffer you like, not only messages.
There's currently no support for Dutch in auto-dictionary, however, this
is easy to add for a native speaker.

Ulf