Re: Gnus and MTA(local)

From: Adam Sjøgren
Subject: Re: Gnus and MTA(local)
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 15:43:26 -0000

On Sat, 19 Jun 2010 10:22:25 +0200, Andreas wrote:

> For several years, i have been using Postfix in my desktop which runs
> FreeBSD. In recent, i'm considering to switch local MTA from Postfix to
> the others (e.g., qmail, Exim, Sendmail, ...).

I think it would be much easier to give you an answer if you describe
why you want to abandon Postfix?

The MTA on a desktop machine has almost no work to do, so any MTA that
is easy to configure (there goes Sendmail) should be just fine.

I like Postfix, for what it is worth.

I've never run qmail or Exim, so I can't comment on those.

  Best regards,

    Adam

--
 "My internal clock is on Tokyo time."                        Adam Sjøgren
                                                         asjo@koldfront.dk