character set for Russian and French reading Google News

From: Soichi
Subject: character set for Russian and French reading Google News
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 15:48:48 +0900

Gnus/5.110006 (No Gnus v0.6) Emacs/23.0.60 (gnu/linux)

Hi.  I have recently added RSS feeds of Google news in both Russian and French.
 Emacs and Gnus receive the feeds but the fonts are messed up.  Interestingly,
the titles of those feeds are shown properly in the corresponding languages.
And of course, I have set Russian and French fonts in .emacs file and can write
in both languages without problem.

One of the feeds is like,

http://news.google.co.jp/news?pz=1&cf=all&ned=ru_ru&hl=ru&topic=w&output=rss

Could anyone help me out for setting the proper fonts in Russian and French in
reading the news with Gnus?

soichi