Re: Gnus sending speed?

From: Ross A. Laird
Subject: Re: Gnus sending speed?
Date: Thu, 06 May 2010 21:15:52 -0700

> On Thu, 06 May 2010 11:03:36 -0700, Ross wrote:
>
>> Some of this delay may be due to my remote IMAP server
>
> How do you send email via IMAP? Usually you send email via SMTP.

Sorry not to be clear. Yes, I send using SMTP. My remote server uses the
same designation for sending and receiving, and it uses IMAP, so I tend
to think of it as "my IMAP server." For sending I use
mail.rosslaird.com, and for receiving I use mail.rosslaird.com. Same
thing.

Ross

--
Ross A. Laird, PhD