Re: a few questions about the initial setup of gnus

From: .Martin.
Subject: Re: a few questions about the initial setup of gnus
Date: Tue, 04 May 2010 15:46:52 -0000

xtd8865@gmail.com (.Martin.) writes:

There's one more thing that puzzles me. Whenever I post something, in
the main window which lists a group topics it doesn't show my name,
just the name of the usegroup (unlike with other people's posts).
Below I quote my original post which includes my config files.

The other thing is how could I set it up so that my email address
wouldn't appear in the header (or I could write a dummy email there)

thank you

--
regards

.Martin.