mail-default-headers and gnus

From: Francis Moreau
Subject: mail-default-headers and gnus
Date: Tue, 04 May 2010 15:47:41 -0000

Hello,

I like to get a copy of emails I send and I usually write email with
a) gnus or b) "M-x compose-mail". I use the latter if I'm in an emacs
session without gnus started. Actually I usually start one emacs
session for gnus itself.

To get a copy of email, I do 2 things a) tell gnus about it through
group property "gcc-self". b) tell it to emacs by using "(setq mail-
default-headers (concat "Bcc: " user-mail-address))".

The problem here is that when I compose an email in gnus, I get the
email copy twice.

Does anybody have a solution to get one and only one copy in both
world ?

thanks