Re: verifying gpg signature

From: Adam Sjøgren
Subject: Re: verifying gpg signature
Date: Tue, 04 May 2010 15:47:11 -0000

On Sun, 14 Mar 2010 03:57:48 -0400, Stephen wrote:

> I can hit <return> on that part, and it does nothing. Tracing that
> with the elisp debugger, apparently I'm supposed to add
> that mime type to gnus-article-treat-types, and then a handler to
> gnus-treatment-function-alist?

> The function mml2015-verify seems to be what I need to call; how to I
> tell Gnus to call it?

All I have in my .gnus these days concerning GPG is this:

  (setq mm-verify-option 'known
        mm-decrypt-option 'known)
  (setq gnus-buttonized-mime-types '("multipart/signed" "multipart/encrypted"))

And I get automatic checking of signatures, decryption etc.

What version of Gnus are you running? (I'm running the development
version, so your milage may vary).

  Best regards,

    Adam

--
 "riverrun, past Eve and Adam's, from swerve of shore         Adam Sjøgren
  to bend of bay, brings us by a commodius vicus of      asjo@koldfront.dk