killing false roots

From: Łukasz Stelmach
Subject: killing false roots
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2010 13:01:39 +0200

Hello.

As I am not an addicted news reader I'd like to help myslef and kill
some threads automatically. I am sure Gnus can do that but (I am quite a
noob still) I don't know how to ask.

I'd like to kill threads that don't have visible real root. I assume I
would mark `?' or `!' a thread as intresting the first time I would see
it. Otherwise, it means I've seen the begining and it didn't seem
intresting enough to follow.

Is it possible to utilise information gnus uses to display the
`gnus-sum-thread-tree-root', `gnus-sum-thread-tree-false-root' and
`gnus-sum-thread-tree-single-indent' marks for
searching/marking/scoring?

--
Miłego dnia,
Łukasz Stelmach