Re: Some useful key bindings

From: Cecil Westerhof
Subject: Re: Some useful key bindings
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2010 21:52:28 +0100

Ted Zlatanov <tzz@lifelogs.com> writes:

> This is nice and useful.  You could make it a Gnus add-on (living under
> contrib/) if you make the compact and important topic lists
> customizable.

Did not even think about that, but maybe that is not a bad idea. Maybe
it should be made even more general. I think it would be useful to have
more as a compact and a important list. And it would be nice if you do
not have to edit your .gnus for this. But then the topics have to be
saved somewhere. What is the best way to do this?

It would be nice to have contributed to Gnus. :-D

--
Cecil Westerhof
Senior Software Engineer