Re: nnimap can not get Sent Mail in Gmail

From: Emilio Jesús Gallego Arias
Subject: Re: nnimap can not get Sent Mail in Gmail
Date: Sat, 05 Dec 2009 04:34:23 +0100

Ted Zlatanov <tzz@lifelogs.com> writes:

> http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/GnusGmail says it but it's easy to miss
> it.  Could you update with your setup and experience?

Why not update the default value of gnus-ignored-newsgroups? [To nil]

I got almost crazy trying to figure out why my GNUS didn't display IMAP
folders like #mbox.archive, etc...

AFAICS, there's no server nowadays which requires this. Has anyone got
an example of a server where this setting is useful?

Regards,
Emilio