Re: Multiple Message Forwarding/Attaching

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: Re: Multiple Message Forwarding/Attaching
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 20:45:26 +0100

Nicolas KOWALSKI <niko@petole.demisel.net> writes:

Hi Nicolas,

>>> Is it possible to forward more than one message in gnus?
>>
>> Sure it is.  Mark all messages you need to forward with the process mark
>> `#', then use `gnus-summary-post-forward' or `gnus-summary-mail-forward'
>> as usual.
>
> BTW, another question about this.
>
> This works when the mails to be attached are in the same group.  How
> do you attach mails that are stored in different groups ?

Very good question, and I don't know how to do that in a good way.  I
see two workarounds:

  a) Open a sticky article buffer for each message you want to forward,
     and then use `mml-attach-buffer' (C-c RET b).  But I don't know if
     that works if the messages contain attachments and stuff...

  b) Search for the messages you need to forward using your favorite
     search interface, e.g. nnir, so that they are all in one summary
     buffer.  Of course, that's not always possible...

Bye,
Tassilo