move cursor to the article being read

From: Olivier Sirven
Subject: move cursor to the article being read
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 2009 23:27:50 +0200

Hello,

I recently updated my gnus config to use a vertical slit when reading
messages which is way more confortable with a wide screen. But there is
one major issue now: the cursor on the summary buffer does not change
article when I display another one. For example, if I have two messages
displayed in my summary buffer and display the first one and then hit
'n' key I would like to have the cursor in the summary buffer moved to
the second article which is not anymore the case with my changes. Would
anyone knows how I can keep this feature with my vertical split config?

Here is the lisp code I use to define the vertical split:

(gnus-add-configuration
 '(article
   (horizontal 1.0
               (vertical 100 (summary 1.0))