Annoying (setq bbdb-quiet-about-name-mismatches t) side effect

From: Francis Moreau
Subject: Annoying (setq bbdb-quiet-about-name-mismatches t) side effect
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 02:18:12 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I'd like bbdb to do nothing when it notices a name change. For that I
put in my .emacs:

(setq bbdb-quiet-about-name-mismatches t)

Indeed bbdb doesn't change anything in its db, but bbdb still tells me
"name mismatched: X changed to Y".

The annoying thing is while it's displaying the above message, the
article buffer shows the bottom part of the article during 2 seconds.

After that it shows the beginning of the article and output "Hit C-g
to stop BBDB from annotating.  5 of 5 addresses processed."

The weird thing is that it doesn't do this for all articles where name
mismatches happen.

Does anybody know how I can get rid of this 2 second latencies I'm
seeing ?

Thanks