Re: German news server

From: Andrea Crotti
Subject: Re: German news server
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 09:06:59 -0700 (PDT)

On 30 Set, 17:52, "Mark T. B. Carroll" <m...@ixod.org> wrote:

> Your institution or ISP may provide one. If you're at RWTH Aachen, I
> don't think they do any more, but I could be wrong, and your department
> may provide one even if the University doesn't.
>
> As you're in Germany, you may want to take a look
> athttp://www.open-news-network.org/or pay a little
> tohttp://news.individual.net/
>
> > I tried all the keywords I could think of but with no luck...
>
> http://www.newzbot.com/can be helpful, but I always like to try to make
> sure I have some kind of permission to use the server. (-:
>
> Mark

OK thanks a lot for the infos, and where could I find if RWTH has a
news server?
Here http://www.international.rwth-aachen.de/li/c/tfa/?lang=en I only
see that there is a group...

And what about the information about the subscriptions/scoring/etc...
I lose them when I change server with gnus?

I can also pay 10€ a year if it works well and I have a definitive
solution, anyone using it?