Is there such thing as an "updated" mark?

From: Desmond Rivet
Subject: Is there such thing as an "updated" mark?
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 16:06:52 -0400

Hi all,

Is there such a thing as an "updated" mark in gnus?  I guess its meaning
would be somewhere between "read" and "unread", as in "you've read this
article before, but it's changed since the last time you read it, so you
might want to read it again".  Would be useful for RSS feeds, etc.

I've looked through the gnus manual, and I've found no mention of such a
flag, but I thought I'd confirm...

--
Desmond Rivet

Pain is weakness leaving the body.