Re: Reading mail, okay, but which way through?

From: Merciadri Luca
Subject: Re: Reading mail, okay, but which way through?
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 11:25:07 -0700 (PDT)

On 4 août, 20:11, Merciadri Luca <Luca.Mercia...@student.ulg.ac.be>
wrote:

Sorry for my last message. I directly understood that I had to save it
using a .gpg extension. Now, I have saved my .authinfo
as .authinfo.gpg, but, even with
(setq nntp-authinfo-file ".authinfo.gpg")
and
(setq smtpmail-auth-credentials ".authinfo.gpg")
, it still asks me my logins and passwords, which is really boring.

Any idea? Thanks.