Re: no gnus-mime-part-reply

From: jidanni
Subject: Re: no gnus-mime-part-reply
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2009 05:45:45 +0800

Katsumi Yamaoka <yamaoka@jpl.org> writes:
> Although I don't feel like very much making `reply', `wide-reply',
> `very-wide-reply', `reply-with-original', `reply-broken-reply-to',
> `mail-forward', `followup',...
You don't have to. Now that I discovered C-d, I am in heaven.

The problem is when we went to gnus school, we only learned C-d was to
be used for digests, E.g., RISKS DIGEST.

Therefore, the documentation of C-d needs to promote it more, "the
household knife that will be the last you need to buy, for so many
tasks!"

Furthermore, C-d indents, and even uses 1a. 3b. etc, instead of a flat:
[1. text/plain]
[2. message/rfc822]
[3. text/plain]
[4. text/plain]
[5. message/rfc822]
Therefore the above flat list needs to take a lesson from C-d, and
though not indenting, still needs to reveal structure, by using 1a. 2c, etc.