Change home folder for Gnus files?

From: Paul Mead
Subject: Change home folder for Gnus files?
Date: Sat, 04 Apr 2009 11:57:25 +0100

Hi, I've been trying out Dropbox for a few days and have been finding it
to be a really useful automatic way of syncing certain files between my
WinPC and a OpenSuse machine that I'm running. I'd like to try to
automate the syncing of gnus files - .newsrc*, News/ and Mail/.

Is there any way of configuring gnus to look at a different 'home'
folder for its files? For instance in ~/Dropbox/ ?

Thanks
Paul